The Imaging and Workflow team has provided training materials for current and perspective users of the university document imaging solution. This documentation provides valuable training guides, departmental contact information, an overview of Perceptive Content, and Security / PCI Compliance procedures. For additional questions on how Perceptive Content can be used by your department, please contact ImageNowHelp@uncc.edu.
Perceptive Content Manuals and Navigation Guides
- Single Click Access User Manual
- WebNow - Navigation Manual
- ImageNow (Client) - Navigation Manual
- Redacting a Document Guide
- How to assign an FTR Approval Delegate (Proxy)?
- How to submit an FTR form?
- How to submit an PBR form?
- How to submit an MJE form?
- How do I navigate within the Imaging System (Perceptive Content, Content 7, C7, ImageNow)?
- Central Office Approver/Processor Workflow Manual
- Central Office Approver/Processor Workflow Manual - PBR
- Facilities Management Approver/Processor Workflow Manual
- Central Office Processor Cheat Sheet - How To Change Effective Date
- Cheat Sheet – Attaching Supporting Documentation
- Approving a WebNow Approval Request User manual
- Approving an Experience Approval Request User Manual (See FAQ)
Facilities Management (FM)
- Loan Processing Manual
- Conf of Attendance & Study Abroad Manual
- Customer Service Manual
- Verification Manual
- Scanning Manual
- System Training Manual
- SAP Committee Review Document Manual
eGA Supersede Training
PCI Compliance/Data Security
Student Educational Award Process (SEA)
- SEA Org Level Approval Manual
- SEA Travel and Complex Payments Manual
- SEA Workflow Process Manual
- SEA Report User Manual
- SEA Submission Form User Manual
University Honors Program Application Process