You asked for it and we delivered! We've upgraded our system just to improve your user experience. No more Java and browser restrictions when approving a task in Perceptive Content! Also, the screen resolution of documents has been improved for easier viewing. Click here for "How To" documentation.
Since the upgrade there are two (2) web versions of Perceptive Content:
- To approve Imaging Task ONLY, use the new web version called Experience imaging.uncc.edu/experience. (No Java or Browser Restrictions)
- To view and process documents in Perceptive Content, use the old web version called WebNow imaging.uncc.edu/webnow. (Java and Browser [IE or FireFox ESR only] Restrictions)
New Document Views to access your own documents, ie. Travel Documents, Financial Transaction Reports (FTR), and Payment Book Receipts (PBR) submissions:
- My HR Documents - this document view will display all your MCD Allowance forms.
- My FTRs - this document view will display all the FTRs that you submitted.
- My PBRs - this document view will display all the PBRs that you submitted.
- My Travel Documents - this document view will display all your travel documents.
New Task Views to access your approvals for eTravel Authorizations and Financial Transaction Reports (FTR):
- My eTAs - this task view will display all the eTAs that you have to approve. (New)
- My FTRs - this task view will display all the FTRs that you have to approve. (New)
Time out issue related to approving tasks
Perceptive Content users have reported "session timeout" or "CSR validation failed" errors. ITS is currently investigating the issue. Until we find a resolution, if you get this error while trying to approve a task, take the following actions:
- Open up a private window or incognito window in your browser; you can use the following keyboard shortcut to open an Incognito window:
- For Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS: Press Ctrl + Shift + n.
- For Mac: Press ⌘ + Shift + n.
2. Copy and paste the email task link into the private or incognito window.
Note: Using a private or an incognito window will ensure all cookies and cache are cleared prior to login.
3. Copy and paste the email task link into the private or incognito window.
4. Login to approve/deny your task.